9 Warning Signs That You Have Leaky Gut
Hippocrates is famous for saying “All disease begins in the gut.” In fact, if you have any of these issues, then chances are you have leaky gut:
1. Food allergies or food sensitivities
2. Autoimmune disorders, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome or lupus
3. Poor digestion, bloating, gas, constipation, loose stools, heartburn and nutrient malabsorption
4. Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), including, IBS Crohn’s or colitis
5. Thyroid issues such as hypothyroidism, Hashimotos thyroiditis or Graves disease
6. Adrenal fatigue, candida and slow metabolism
7. Mood disorders, including anxiety, depression and autism
8. Chronic pain in joints and muscles, including arthritis and headaches
9. Skin problems, including eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne and age spots
And that’s why I’m THRILLED to introduce you to my friend and colleague, Dr. Josh Axe.
His brand new book, Eat Dirt, lays out the exact plan you need to heal your leaky gut. It includes meal plans, recipes, a quiz to help you identify your specific gut type, and much more.
Learn more here: https://ju127.isrefer.com/go/edr/bartonpublishing/
If you have ANY of the symptoms above, then this book will be a total game-changer for you. Please check it out and get a copy today.
This is the resource you’ve been looking for to help you finally start feeling better and healing leaky gut.