Norwex Enviro Microfiber Cloths Are Top Performers
My mother-in-law, Renae Reu, is a Norwex consultant. We use Norwex Enviro products in our home (towels, laundry detergent, tooth brush, etc.) and we can vouch for the quality and performance of these eco products. Here is a blog post that Renae wrote, which I'd like to share with you. ~ Joe Barton
Would you like to put an extra $500-$600 dollars back in your pocket every year?
Would you like to be more environmentally friendly without extra effort on your part?
What if I told you that you could do all of this and improve your overall health and well-being at the same time?
“How?” you ask. “By using water and Norwex products!”
That is what the Norwex Enviro Products has done for me. I started using microfiber in the 1990’s when I received a set of microfiber cloths from my mom which she had gotten in Arizona. I used these cloths for windows and they did an ok job. But when I heard about the Norwex microfiber in May of 2009, I had to know what made them different from what I was using.
- I found out that the Norwex microfiber is made of very fine fibers, 1/100th the size of a strand of human hair. (To be considered microfiber, it only has to be 1/6th the size of a strand of hair.) There are over 2.9 million meters (equivalent to 1800 miles) of microfiber in each enviro cloth. When this high-quality microfiber is combines with the right knitting process, it creates an extremely effective cleaning material.
- This material is super absorbent and can hold up to seven times its weight in water. Unlike many other types of cloth that smear dirt across the surface you are trying to clean, microfiber cloths act like bionic sponges removing the dirt and bacteria to leave you with a clean, highly-polished surface.
- Microfiber cloths remove 99.9% of the bacteria from surfaces, resulting in a cleaner, healthier, environment. Norwex has developed a unique technology that combines an antibacterial silver-based agent with their microfiber. The antibacterial agent is actually embedded inside the tiny microfiber. It destroys the bacteria that it picks up in its fibers.
The antibacaterial enviro cloth combined with the antibac window cloth makes a great environmentally friendly duo. The enviro cloth used dry has a static effect that attracts dirt and dust particles, trapping them in the fibers until the cloths are laundered. When used wet, the microfibers work together to give an excellent cleaning effect. Wet, wring and wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces.
Combined with the window cloth, the set does an outstanding job on windows and mirrors. The window cloth is like a polish cloth and will dry the windows or mirrors free of streaks. It truly is amazing and cleaning windows has never been faster or easier!
1. Anitibac enviro cloth
2. Antibac window cloth
3. Car cloth
4. Anitbac microfiber mitt-great for dusting blinds and fans
5. The mop system
6. Sanira Toilet Brush System
7. Dryer Balls
8. Magnet Ball
10. Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent
12. Mattress Cleaner
13. Antibac Microfiber Bath Towel and Hair Turban
15. Skin Care Products
For a quick shopping guide, follow this link: www.shopnorwexclean.com
Norwex eco products can help you live the life you want to live. First, they save you time and effort. It has been proven that our system cuts cleaning time by 75% or more.
Second, Norwex products save you money. Using the Norwex products reduces the use of chemicals and cleaning supplies up to 90%. The average household spends $450-$600 a year on these items.
Third, Norwex products save your health. You don’t breath, touch or ingest chemicals. Dirt and dust are removed instead of being spread around. You have a cleaner indoor climate, which reduces allergies. 54% of women who stay at home, have been known to have cancer. If the home was a factory, it would be shut down because of the toxicity level!
Fourth, Norwex products saves your environment. You can enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you are doing your part to leave a legacy for future generations by being environmentally friendly.
The Norwex mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning.
Norwex is a growth oriented, customer focused marketing company! The customer is the driving force behind everything we do.
Our line of cleaning products will save you time & money, improve health, and move towards creating a better environment. Norwex microfiber goes beyond "surface clean" with the innovative use of silver particles integrated into synthetic microfiber cloth ensure:
- Single-celled micro-organisms such as bacteria, fungi, yeast, and viruses cannot survive or adapt in silver exposure
- Surface-to-surface cross-contamination is eliminated
- Rapidly drying cloths prevent bacteria growth in the cloth itself
Cleaning with water only produces a healthy outcome for us and the environment.
Laboratory tests have proven that Norwex antibacterial microfiber reduced bacteria by 99.99% in 24 hours!
Norwex Organic Personal Care Products
Natural organic products are increasingly in demand by consumers who understand the impact of their choices on health and the environment. Creating a clean, healthy home is a priority as well as environmental stewardship. Norwex offers superior products that are safe, effective and valued for their properties which align with these values. Our skin-care products are certified by Ecocert®.
Ecocert is a premier European organization that sets standards for natural and organic product.
To be certified organic, Ecocert requires that:
- At least 95% of the ingredients must be of vegetable/plant origin
- A minimum of 10% of total ingredients must be certified organic
- A product may contain a maximum of 5% synthetic ingredients, none of which can be on the negative list of ingredients
Explore the advantages of Norwex products and see results!
To care for microfiber cloth and products, use the Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent. It is environmentally friendly and takes care of all Norwex microfiber products. Use no bleach or fabric softener and wash with lint free laundry at medium temperatures to make your eco products last.
Check out my website and learn more how you can improve the quality of life for you, your family and friends, and future generations to come.
History of Norwex
- In 1994 Norwex began "Clean without Chemicals" in Norway, soon after microfiber was first manufactured in Sweden.
- In 1995 Norwex entered the home party market in Norway and the business grew quickly.
- In the spring of 1999 Norwex expanded to Canada and the United States and experienced great success and growth.
- The business and product line expanded to include personal care without chemicals.
- In 2004 the company expanded into Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
- In May 2008 Norwex opened in Australia.
- In 2008, the Norwex sales force exceeded 10,000 consultants world wide.