Turmeric: Is This the Natural Remedy of the Century
The Promise: A Stronger Heart, Sharper Brain, Pain-Free Joints and Youthful Energy—Does It Deliver?
There’s a lot of exciting buzz around turmeric these days, and there’s plenty of good reason for it.
Hidden deep in the plant’s bright yellow roots is an extraordinarily powerful compound called curcumin that has the unique ability to block an enzyme that causes inflammation, while combatting free radical damage to highly sensitive vital organs like your brain and heart.[1,2]
In fact, curcumin’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits can revolutionize your health from head to toe. Curcumin is so powerful that some are calling it the “natural remedy of the century.”
Many experts now believe “silent inflammation” is the root cause of many of the common signs of aging, from diminished brain and heart function to painful joints, low energy levels and more.
In short, silent inflammation can make you old before your time.
I’m Joshua Corn, Editor-in-Chief of the Live in the Now newsletter, one of the fastest-growing natural health publications in the nation. My passion for natural health drives me to seek the truth about the causes of health problems and to educate people on alternative solutions that are both safe and effective.
If you’re worried about how well your brain and memory will function as you age… If you want to keep your heart pumping strong… Or if perhaps you’re dealing with nagging health problems that no one seems able to solve, please keep reading. I’ll explain to you how getting the right daily dose of curcumin, along with other key antioxidants, can help save you from having to deal with serious health issues.
Could This Be the #1 Way to Protect Your Health?
I advise my readers on a regular basis that taking steps to control inflammation could be the single most important thing you can do to protect your cognitive and overall health at any age.
And there is perhaps no nutrient on earth more effective than curcumin at promoting a healthy inflammatory response in your brain, heart and throughout your entire body. It has been shown in numerous studies to support brain and cardiovascular health, tame joint pain, improve mood balance, boost immune system health, promote detoxification and much more.[4-8]
The list of remarkable health benefits just goes on and on.
You see, while inflammation itself is normal, it becomes a problem when triggered by something other than injury or pathogenic invaders. These triggers can include food allergens, toxins, stress, lack of sleep or even the use of some pharmaceutical drugs. And since we’re exposed to these triggers on a daily basis, the inflammatory response can stay turned on indefinitely, causing significant harm to the body.
Fortunately, curcumin can help to neutralize the harmful effects of the free radicals that can cause inflammation. But that’s not all it can do!
Gold-standard clinical studies have shown that curcumin is perhaps the most effective natural substance on earth at inhibiting COX-2, an enzyme that is responsible for sparking your body’s inflammatory response.[1,4]
4 Signs of Systemic Inflammation
As scientists begin to understand the body’s complex systems better, a clearer picture of how silent inflammation can impact your health is emerging.
Here are four of the most common symptoms:
- Brain Fog: Unfortunately, many people start to believe that scattered thoughts and poor concentration are an inevitable part of aging—but they’re not! Silent inflammation is likely the culprit.
- Memory Impairment: When the brain is inflamed, memory formation and recall both suffer. Research has shown a link between memory impairment and the presence of neurological inflammation.
- Aches and Pains: Silent inflammation creates heightened pain sensitivity in the body, as well as common everyday aches and pains in joints and muscles. If your body feels sore and stiff, systemic inflammation is likely to blame.
- Mood Issues: While neurotransmitter imbalances may be the primary cause of mood issues, recent research suggests that these imbalances may be related to inflammation in the brain.
If you’re experiencing any of these four symptoms, you need to take action immediately to stem the tide of deterioration that ongoing inflammation can cause. While your symptoms may be mere annoyances now, your heart and brain could be at serious risk over time.
Fortunately, you can solve this problem naturally, quickly and with no side effects.
Let’s explore some of the research that shows how…
The Right Curcumin Supplement Can Make You Feel Better from Head to Toe
I spend a good part of my day reading up on the latest research on nutrition and how it impacts human health. I can tell you firsthand that the scientific data on the benefits of curcumin are simply remarkable. For example:
- Inflammation: A recent meta-analysis examined dozens of studies on curcumin’s effects on blood levels of CRP, a key marker of inflammation that has been linked to health problems. All of the studies came to the same astonishing conclusion: Curcumin lowers levels of CRP.
- Brain: A recent study found that curcumin promotes the production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a growth hormone responsible for youthful brain function. According to scientists, higher BDNF levels may hold the key to improved memory and sharper thinking as you age.
- Cognitive Decline: Curcumin may help encourage the immune system to dissolve the abnormal beta-amyloid plaques that have been implicated in cognitive decline. A landmark clinical trial showed that curcumin has the ability to effectively pass into the brain, bind to beta-amyloid plaques and assist the body in their breakdown.
- Short-Term Memory: A new Australian study found that daily intake of curcumin produced short-term memory improvement in adults over 60 who were predisposed to memory loss. It worked like a six-hour memory boost!
- Heart: Research also shows that curcumin helps prevent cholesterol oxidation, which is the real threat behind the arterial plaque buildup and blood vessel damage caused by cholesterol. It may also work to prevent clot formation, lower harmful LDL and increase healthy HDL cholesterol.
- Joints: In a landmark 2014 study, curcumin was shown to relieve joint pain as effectively as a popular mainstream approach while reducing stiffness and improving overall joint function—all without side effects.
- Mood: Curcumin can even support optimal mood balance. A 2014 study showed that it’s as effective as a popular mainstream medicine solution for mood support without the potentially dangerous side effects.
- Digestion: Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory benefits may aid in promoting healthy digestion. In one study, curcumin was associated with up to a 25% reduction in digestive discomfort, with two-thirds of participants reporting overall improvement in digestive function.
So What Can’t Curcumin Do?
I speak to people all the time who seem to have gotten their inflammation under control, but they are still not feeing their best. Why is this?
Well, it’s important to understand that your body is an incredibly complex machine. And like any machine, it requires energy—LOTS of it. And can you guess what organs require the greatest amount of your energy? It’s your brain and your heart, the optimal functioning of which are critical to aging well and feeling your best.
This is where curcumin falls short of being a “perfect” remedy: It doesn’t do much to support your body’s critical energy-producing processes. And this is where the powerful antioxidant CoQ10 comes in.
CoQ10 is found inside the mitochondria of every cell in your body where it plays a critical role in producing energy. As we age, our body’s natural ability to produce CoQ10 declines. By age 70, your natural CoQ10 levels may be 50% lower than they were when you were a young adult!
If you aren’t taking a CoQ10 supplement, chances are you are already starting to feel the effects of the slow-down in cellular energy production. Statins and other medications can further accelerate CoQ10 loss. With more severe CoQ10 depletion you might experience crushing fatigue, poor concentration, memory problems, irritability, unexplained aches and pains, and a weakened immune system.
Even scarier, CoQ10 deficiency can lead to serious cardiovascular issues, according to Mayo Clinic experts. That’s not surprising, since CoQ10 is highly concentrated in your heart. Scientists have also discovered that CoQ10 deficiencies are common in people with memory loss and believe a link may exist.
When you consider the importance of CoQ10 for every cell in your body and the natural decline in CoQ10 levels as you age—not to mention the accelerated depletion that statins and other medications can cause—taking extra CoQ10 can make a significant difference in staying active and living a long, healthy life.
CoQ10 users frequently report noticeable increases in energy, mental clarity, vitality, stamina and joint and muscle function, which makes it a great complement to curcumin.
The Problem with Most Curcumin Supplements
Virtually everyone can benefit from taking the right curcumin supplement, but there’s one big problem: Curcumin is very difficult to absorb, so you have to take enough of it and in the right formulation to get the most benefits.
If you don’t pick the right supplement, you’ll end up wasting your money, not to mention miss out on an opportunity to dramatically improve your health.
Here’s my quick “cheat sheet” so you know what to look for when shopping:
- Potency: Look for a turmeric extract standardized to 95% curcuminoids. Some formulas are standardized only to 50%, which is a watered-down level that cheats you of the key curcuminoids shown to have the most effects.
- Dosage: You need a serving size of at least 1,000 mg daily. Some brands think a mere 50 mg is enough, but you’re throwing your money away for such pixie-dust levels. That’s only 5% of the levels you need for the optimal brain, cardiovascular and joint benefits you want.
- Absorption: The best supplements include 20 mg of black pepper extract, which has been shown to increase absorption by up to 2,000%! This is an excellent solution to the absorption problems that curcumin is widely known to have.
- CoQ10: Very few curcumin supplements contain CoQ10, and this is a critical miss. Without CoQ10, you can take curcumin yet still not feel your best. Insist that the curcumin supplement you take have at least 100 mg of pure CoQ10.
- Price: Some people mistakenly believe if you pay more you get better quality. My advice is that you don’t need to pay more than $30 for a one-month supply. Many companies are taking advantage of the hype surrounding curcumin and charging more than double that amount.
Follow these guidelines and curcumin, along with CoQ10, will help support your brain, heart, joints and entire body for a lifetime of health and vitality.
A Simple Solution That Makes It Easy to Start Reaping the Benefits of Curcumin Right Now
I learned firsthand from my readers how hard it was to find a quality curcumin supplement that had all of “the right stuff,” including CoQ10, at an affordable price. What a shame, since that meant a simple, natural solution was out of reach for too many people. I knew there had to be a better way.
You see, in addition to my work with the Live in the Now newsletter, I also run Stop Aging Now, a company that has been making premium-quality supplements in Florida for over 20 years.
That’s why I worked with my Scientific Advisory Board to create a powerful, all-in-one curcumin formula that had research-based doses of everything you need, including CoQ10, at a price that was half what some competitors were charging.
The result is CUR-Q10® ULTRA, which in my view provides unbeatable support for your heart, brain, joints and every cell in your body!
In every daily serving of CUR-Q10 ULTRA, you get:
- 1,330 mg of Turmeric Standardized to 95% Active Curcuminoids: This premium-quality turmeric delivers more than 25 times the payload of some highly advertised brands that provide only 50 mg. You get more in two servings of CUR-Q10 ULTRA than you’d get from their entire 30-count bottle.
- 200 mg of Kaneka Q10® Trans-Form CoQ10: Kaneka Q10® is the worldwide gold standard for CoQ10. This extra-strength dose is bio-identical to the CoQ10 that is produced naturally within your own body, so it is more readily absorbed than the cheaper synthetic forms of CoQ10 you find in most formulas.
- 20 mg of BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract: BioPerine® is standardized to contain 95% piperine and is the only brand of black pepper extract that has been shown in research to enhance curcumin absorption by up to 2,000% and CoQ10 absorption by up to 30%.
- Convenience That Can’t Be Beat: Just two small veggie capsules per day give you everything you need for fast-acting and long-lasting results. It takes just a few seconds, and you’ll feel better than you ever thought possible.
- Quality You Can Trust: It’s made in Stop Aging Now’s own state-of-the-art, FDA-inspected facility located in Florida. Unlike some brands whose quality is questionable, this is a product whose purity you can trust!
- Affordable and Risk Free: CUR-Q10 ULTRA is priced as low as $27.95 per bottle, which is half the price of similar formulas. It also ships to you for free and comes with an amazing guarantee! If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can return it any time within one year of purchase for a full refund. It’s as simple as that.
Our CUR-Q10 ULTRA Customers Say It Best…
One of the best parts of my job is reading some of our customers’ remarkable success stories.
So you don’t have to take my word for it. You can hear from people just like you who had health problems they wanted to resolve the natural way, without side effects or complications.
Here are just a few that I’ve recently received:
My stiffness is completely resolved!
“CUR-Q10 ULTRA is my favorite supplement. At 45, I started experiencing stiffness in my hands. My doctor told me to just deal with it. After taking this product for a couple of months, my stiffness is now completely resolved.”*
– Kristi Miller from Livermore, CA
No one can believe I am 60!
“I’m able to be active with my grandkids! CUR-Q10 ULTRA combines both curcumin and CoQ10, two of my favorites for staying mentally and physically fit and active. At 60 I’m able to be active with my grandkids whether running in the yard or white water rafting.”*
– Nancy Payne from Beckley, WV
My joint aches and pains are almost completely gone!
“I’m 64 years old. My energy was gone and my joints were so stiff I could barely walk. I started using CUR-Q10 ULTRA and now my joint aches and pains are almost completely go to the point that I’ve started riding my bike again.”*
– Ken Cordova from Somerset, CA
My mental alertness and recall are better!
“I have been taking CUR-Q10 ULTRA for almost two months and I have noticed a gradual increase in my energy level. CUR-Q10 ULTRA is giving me the stamina I need, and my mental alertness and recall are better too.”*
– Gerry Lanctot from Kerrville, TX
My discomfort is nowhere near what it used to be.
“I have struggled terribly with joint issues for years. Within one month of starting CUR-Q10 ULTRA, my discomfort is nowhere near what it used to be. This formula has made a tremendous difference in my quality of life.”*
– Sonya Liebendorfer from Columbus, GA
CUR-Q10 ULTRA is a great product!
“Along with supporting my heart and brain health, I have definitely noticed that my knees are less achy. And at age 52, I have the energy and stamina to do my weight lifting at the gym.”*
– Kevin Lorenzen from Stem, NC
See for Yourself Risk Free with Our 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Hundreds of studies have documented the unbelievable health benefits of curcumin, as well as CoQ10. Now see what they can do for you with CUR-Q10 ULTRA. You’ll feel the benefits faster than you ever thought possible because it:
✓ Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
✓ Promotes optimal brain health
✓ Supports mental clarity and memory retention
✓ Improves your cardiovascular function
✓ Reduces pain while improving joint and muscle function
✓ Boosts physical and mental energy
✓ Reduces the visible signs of aging
✓ Promotes an overall sense of vitality