Big Pharma’s Attempt to Patent This Powerful Herb Caused an Outrage!
Why you must get this now while you can.
Today I want to talk to you about a remarkable nutritional supplement I take every day … and one I highly recommend you take, too, for your best health ever. In a moment, you’ll understand why this is a must-have supplement that you simply can’t be without.
The supplement is none other than … curcumin.
I’ve been singing curcumin’s nutritional praises for years—and I’ve written countless articles on its amazing benefits, including:
- Potent Antioxidant Effect—Curcumin’s antioxidant mechanism protects cells against oxidative damage, thereby supporting graceful aging and colon health, and preserving neuronal function.
- Protects Against Inflammation—Curcumin promotes a healthy response to inflammation, thereby supporting prevention of some of the most dreaded chronic diseases known to man.
- Cardiovascular Health—Curcumin promotes a healthy cardiovascular system, especially by decreasing the propensity of low density lipoprotein (LDL) to oxidize.
- Immune System Health—Curcumin strengthens your body’s immune system, and helps ward off disease.
- Pain Management—Curcumin supports your body’s natural management of pain.
- Joint Health—Curcumin promotes joint comfort and flexibility.
- Digestive Health—Curcumin promotes healthy digestive function. Some health practitioners have even nicknamed curcumin “nutritional chemotherapy”.
Curcumin is the active compound in turmeric root—it’s been called “one of nature’s best-kept health secrets” and been praised for its remarkable therapeutic and nutritional properties. Its use dates back 6,000 years to the ancient Egyptian pharaohs and Ayurvedic medical practitioners in India.
Turmeric Curcumin’s therapeutic and medicinal properties are so extraordinary that one American pharmaceutical company attempted to patent the herb. The attempt caused widespread outrage among health practitioners and suppliers from India because the herb has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to heal and treat major diseases.
Today, curcumin supplements are “One of the Top 10 Best-Selling Supplements in the US”, according to Nutrition Business Journal. Curcumin is also the most widely studied nutritional herb.
More Than 6,000 Studies Document Curcumin’s Potential Health Benefits
The National Institutes of Health alone lists 24 clinical studies that prove why curcumin is one of the most sought-after, low-cost, natural supplements that countless people take every day—and why you should, too.
But before you rush to buy curcumin from your nearest health food store, read on to find out why most curcumin supplements are a waste of money. Discover the only kind that has 500% more bioavailability, which means it can be easily absorbed by the body and deliver health-enhancing benefits. This is the only kind of curcumin supplement I take every day—and I urge you to do the same, if your health is important to you. Click here to get up to 2 free bottles.
WARNING: Many Curcumin Supplements are Practically Worthless!
Curcumin supplements that are commercially available contain far less than the proper therapeutic serving necessary to deliver powerful health benefits. Inferior curcumin supplements have flooded the market—and most of them cannot be absorbed by the body.
These inferior supplements not only waste your money… but they also leave you unprotected because you never actually receive the amazing health benefits the right curcumin has to offer. They are “golden impostors” … but you don’t have to settle for less if you…
Follow these 5 simple guidelines to make sure you get only the best curcumin:
- Maximum Strength: For therapeutic results choose a curcumin supplement that is at least 700 mg. Most commercially available curcumin supplements contain only 450 mg to 500 mg. Not enough to deliver spectacular health benefits.
- Optimum Bioavailability: Insist on a curcumin supplement with a delivery enhancer that provides at least a 500% increase in bioavailability compared to standard curcumin supplements. [The higher the bioavailability, the more the curcumin is able to take an active effect in your body in significantly less time.]
- Full-Spectrum Formulation: Choose only full-spectrum curcumin, which means it contains not only curcumin extract (with 95% curcuminoids) but also contains pure whole turmeric root full-spectrum powder—which means it can be absorbed by the body.
- 100% Certified Organic: Both curcumin extract and turmeric root must be organic (verified by the USDA). Conventionally grown is nutritionally depleted and filled with pesticides.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices: Make sure the curcumin supplement is manufactured by a cGMP manufacturer. This means the manufacturing facility complies with regulations enforced by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and all raw ingredients and finished products are tested for purity, safety, strength and quality. A full 70% of supplement manufacturers are not compliant!
To get the quality, therapeutic serving of curcumin that meets all of these criteria, and will provide the protection you need to restore your health … support prevention of disease … support longevity … and maintain optimum health … all for as little as 46 cents a day, click here and discover how to get up to 2 free bottles.